Monday, February 9, 2009

The Magic of Minerals in Crystal Healing in print

I've heard today that my book, The Magic of Minerals in Crystal Healing, is looking gorgeous and will be printed and available this friday or monday. How exciting to see my crystal and mineral research finally in book form available to all who are interested in crystals, healing, nutrition, minerals, natural health and beautiful crystal & gemstone jewellery. I'm absolutely thrilled to say that this book is to be sent to seven countries (and it is not as yet in print).
Those who have read some of my articles or just chatted are almost as excited as I am. The information contained in The Magic of Minerals in Crystal Healing is new. It is based on the nutrition of the minerals and the fact that we absorb through the skin which is the largest organ in the body. Because of this, my preference is for my jewellery pieces to have open backs to allow contact with the skin. You can see some of my handmade jewellery pieces at www.jameliadesigns.etsy.com
For those of you who wish to purchase the book through this site, I will soon have a paypal button here for ease and safety of transaction.
Love & Light to you all.
Jeanette :)

No comments: