Thursday, April 30, 2009

Book Launch


Well my trip to Tenterfield was just lovely. The book launch was well received with word of mouth travelling all too well. The samples of my crystal jewellery were a good way to let people handle/feel the crystals I was talking about. Demand for books is increasing I'm pleased to say.

I'm very grateful to Julie from Dragonfly Healing Centre for organizing the day and treating me to a wonderful sauna the next day (it was freezing outside so very welcome indeed).

The libraries I've contacted have been very keen to purchase the book, needless to say, I'm happy the word is spreading.
When I get my act together I will send an introductory letter to some of the retail outlets and find a distributor.
Life gets busy, but boy it is good!
Wishing you all crystal clarity :)
Jeanette

No comments: