Monday, June 8, 2009

Crystal & Natural Healing articles

Since I began researching the minerals and their contribution to the healing properties of the crystals, I have wanted to share my findings with anyone who would listen. My first article was written about 3 years ago. It was on lepidolite and it's healing properties, it is posted here www.soothingminds.co.uk/Articles.aspx?artid=263

Since this article I've learned much more. I continued writing and have published another article with the Gemmological Association of Australia in their journal with another coming out this month. Metal Stone & Glass may edition has another crystal healing article, and The Art of Healing's June edition has an article on understanding and managing depression with natural therapies, lifestyle and crystals. I'm currently waiting for my latest article to be published in the UK's Witches Digest.

I love to share my knowledge and understanding with those who are open to taking it in.

Mother Nature really does some exciting and amazing things for us, it is so important we look after her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Topic is very good, Thank you very much for your information, nice job keep it up.
Healing Crystals