Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moonstone & labradorite necklace

I've had this grey briolette moonstone and beautiful labradorite beads for some time now. I was looking forward to working with them but did not quite know what I would do with them. I'm very happy to have put them together, they look so beautiful. The labradorite beads are individually hand knotted and there is a gold accent bead either side of the moonstone. This is such a pretty piece and will soon have some fine earrings to match.

Moonstone is calming and balancing to the emotions & assists working through old wounds. It is a good meditation stone. It settles stress caused digestive problems and helps balance hormones, fluid, insomnia and aids liver and pancreas. It can also assist skin, eyes and hair.
Moonstone as a lunar stone is said to assist intuition. A lovely feminine stone.

Often I have gem/crystal pieces I've made for sale at www.jameliadesigns.etsy.com


No comments: