Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gem fest special-The Magic of Minerals in Crystal Healing

I've decided to continue my offer for gem festival and offer to you all The Magic of Minerals in Crystal Healing for $45 per book or $80 for 2 of them.
Should you decide to take up this offer, please contact me at themagicofminerals@gmail.com and I will send you a request for the correct amount + postage. If you go through the paypal button you will be asked for the rrp.
I think the best way to use this book for your holistic health is to read through the mineral nutrition section at the back to understand which minerals you need more of to enhance your health. Then go to the front where there is a list of crystals with their chemical compositions. Here you will find which crystals contain the minerals you need more of. How very exciting. You then go to the crystal sections and choose which one suits you best both in what it offers your health and attraction.
Please feel free to ask any questions. This is one of my very favourite subjects.
I love to help people find the crystals they need. I make crystal/gemstone jewellery, always open backed for maximum skin contact www.jameliadesigns.etsy.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Mother Nature...you've got to love her.


No comments: